|Display||6.8-inch Quad HD+
Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display
|* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Default resolution of Galaxy Note10+ is full HD+, which can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
|Camera||Rear: Quad Camera
- Ultra Wide: 16MP F2.2 (123°)
- Wide-angle: 12MP Dual Pixel AF F1.5/F2.4 OIS (77°)
- Telephoto: 12MP F2.1 OIS (45°)
- DepthVision Camera: VGA
Front: 10MP Dual Pixel AF F2.2 (80°)
|Body||77.2 x 162.3 x 7.9mm, 196g
(BLE S Pen: 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08mm, 3.04g)
* Galaxy Note10+ 5G mmWave model weighs 198g.
|AP||- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
* May differ by market and mobile operator.
|Memory||- 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
- 12GB RAM with 512GB internal storage
|* May differ by model, color, market and mobile operator.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
|SIM Card||LTE||Dual SIM (Hybrid): one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)|
|5G||Single SIM: one Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)|
|* May differ by market and mobile operator.
* SIM card and MicroSD card sold separately.
* Hybrid SIM tray available only on Galaxy Note10+ LTE model.
|*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4170mAh for Galaxy Note10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
* Super Fast Charging compatible on wired with QC2.0, AFC and PD3.0
* Wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 compatible with WPC and PMA
* Wireless PowerShare: Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Network||LTE||Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat. 20
- Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 150Mbps Upload
* Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier and user environment.
|5G||5G Non Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave
*Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual spend may vary depending on market, mobile operator and user environment.
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024QAM
- Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
*May differ by market and mobile operator.
Bluetooth® v 5.0, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo*, Glonass, BeiDou*)
*Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain markets.
*May differ by market, mobile operator and service providers.
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall
Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light sensor
(BLE S Pen: 6-axis Sensor including Gyro Sensor and Acceleration Sensor)
|Authentication||Lock Type: Pattern, PIN, Password
Biometric Lock Types: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
|Audio||Stereo speakers and earphones: Sound by AKG
(In-box earphones: Type-C plug, hybrid canal type, 2way dynamic unit)
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included)
Audio Playback Format:
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE
|Video||MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASK, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM|
* Typical value tested under third-party lab condition. Rated (minimum) capacity is less. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.