Quick Launch, Tracking AF, Auto Real-time HDR(Front & Rear) , F1.9, Low Light Video(Front & Rear), High Clear Zoom, IR Detect White Balance, Virtual Shot, Slow Motion, Fast Motion, Pro Mode, Selective Focus
Ultra Power Saving Mode
S Health 4.0
Microsoft Apps(OneDrive 115GB for 2 years, OneNote)
S Finder, S Voice
Google Mobile Services
Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, Google, Google+, Google Settings, Hangouts, Maps, Play Books, Play Games, Play Newsstand, Play Movie & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Voice Search, YouTube
WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), HT80 MIMO(2x2) 620Mbps, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile hotspot Bluetooth®: v4.1, A2DP, LE, apt-X, ANT+ USB: USB 2.0 NFC IR Remote
* All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. * Android, Google, Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, Google, Google+, Google Settings, Hangouts, Maps, Play Books, Play Games, Play Newsstand, Play Movie & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Voice Search, YouTube are trademarks of Google Inc.
Note to Editors
• Carrier Quotes**
• Yves Maitre, Executive Vice President of Connected Objects and Partnerships, Orange “Our expectations of what Samsung is capable of continues to rise, and this new premium smartphone is simply a step forward in design and quality. Samsung has created a superb smartphone in which its design will evidently be a powerful draw for our customers.”
• Christian Stangier, SVP Global Terminal Management at Deutsche Telekom “Samsung’s new flagships, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge, are a great success! We see the new devices – with their stunning design and performance – as another huge step forward, defining a new benchmark for the entire industry. We expect this to be the next milestone for Samsung’s success story.” *NOTE: Deutsche Telekom will offer these devices in their 12 European countries.
• Patrick Chomet, Group Director of Terminals at Vodafone "The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a major leap forward in terms of design, with a range of impressive new features. It is an ideal smartphone on which to access the content services available on Vodafone's RED price plans, seamlessly streamed over our superfast 4G networks."
• Mr.Paco Montalvo, Director, Head of Global Devices Unit at Telefonica “With the new Galaxy S6, Samsung takes another step in the evolution of their devices, incorporating more advanced and innovative specifications, together with a careful design finished in high quality materials, what increases the total value perception of such a demonstration of performance. Telefonica is partnering Samsung to ensure that this new launch gets the best of the technology to our consumers, who will be able to enjoy the high quality services demanding relevant bandwidth such as video on demand, high resolution audio or cloud storage through the most compelling LTE networks.”
** The provided quotes cannot be used for advertisement or other form of commercial usage
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies, redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, printers, medical equipment, network systems, and semiconductor and LED solutions. We are also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives. We employ 307,000 people across 84 countries with annual sales of US $196 billion. To discover more, please visit our official website at www.samsung.com and our official blog at global.samsungtomorrow.com