Expansive Lifestyle Galaxy Gifts Package for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge
Seoul, Korea – November 5, 2014 – Collaborating with two dozens of the world’s leading mobile content and service providers, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge offers owners exclusive, pre-paid or discounted subscriptions and offerings. The package is consist of an expansive range of business, creative and entertainment focused apps, especially optimized for the S Pen and the large screen with superior viewing experience, to provide users with more enjoyable and powerful mobile experience.
The Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge, the next evolution in Samsung’s unique Note culture, strengthens the company’s category leadership with the most progressive mobile device on the market. Designed for everyone, for everyday use, the Galaxy Note 4’s iconic S Pen takes the most advanced input device to the next level with a series of innovative enhancements. The device provides the best of essentials including an extraordinary 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display which enhances multitasking experience, advanced camera system, and fast charging. Especially, the Galaxy Note Edge offers one-of-a-kind curved Edge Screen which brings to the next level of the mobile experience.
Content Gifts Offered: Benefit & Availability
|Audible||Free 3 month subscription to Audible|
|The Wall Street Journal||Free 6 month subscription to The Wall Street Journal|
|Kindle for Samsung||1 free eBook per month through Samsung Book Deals|
|NYTimes - Breaking News||Free 12 week subscription to NYTimes - Breaking News|
|Bloomberg Businessweek+||Free 1 year subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek+|
|OnLive||Free 3 month subscription to OnLive|
|100% Games||3,250 free gems in Dungeon Hunter 4 game|
|Diddeo||Free unlocked frame feature on Diddeo|
|AmpliTube LE||Free unlocked features on AmpliTube LE|
|SketchBook for Galaxy||Free unlocked professional-grade paint and drawing software with Pro features|
|Parallels Access||Free 6 month subscription to Parallels Access|
|ArtRage||Free download of ArtRage|
|Dropbox||Free 50 GB of Dropbox space for 2 years for new users|
|RealPlayer Cloud||Free 6 month premium membership to RealPlayer Cloud|
|Free premium subscription to Pocket for 6 months|
|Hancom Office 2014||Free download of Hancom Office’s Office Editor for unlimited period|
|Magisto||Free 3 months of Magisto Premium|
|CameraAce||Free 6 months of premium features from CameraAce - Photo Slideshow|
|Perfect365||8 premium animation effects on Perfect365|
|PayPal||Visit www.paypal.com/samsung to get access to special deals from some of your favorite online stores. Consumers can shop using a variety of offers with a combined savings of $50 or more.|
|Life360||Free 6 months of Life360 premium service|
|Workout Trainer||Free 6 months of Workout Trainer Pro+|
|TripAdvisor||Exclusive functionality for users|
**The services listed above may not be available in all regions and features may vary by region and channels.
***Also, service provider may change the name and/or value of its application without notice. Restrictions may also apply.
More about our partners:
• Audible: Enjoy an Audible membership for free for three months – including one free audiobook per month – when you download the free Audible app on your Galaxy Phone. Choose from the world’s largest selection of professionally narrated audiobooks and other spoken-word content and listen anywhere, anytime.
“We’re thrilled to provide this unique offer on the Galaxy Note 4,” said Serge Verdoux, VP Business Development. “Galaxy Note 4 users will be able to enjoy an Audible membership for free for three months – including one free audiobook per month – and listen anywhere, anytime.”
• Kindle for Samsung: Kindle for Samsung is an app designed exclusively for Samsung customers. It gives you a free book every month through Samsung Book Deals, and the ultimate e-reading experience optimized for Samsung devices.
“We are excited to bring Kindle for Samsung to Galaxy Gifts,” said Jeff Kunins, Vice President, Kindle Cross Platform. “With this optimized app, including Samsung Book Deals, we bring a great reading experience to the Galaxy Note 4.”
• NYTimes – Breaking News: The New York Times app features award-winning journalism on the Galaxy Note 4’s high-resolution screen. Galaxy Note 4 users can enjoy 12 weeks of access for free.
"The New York Times is committed to delivering our world class journalism to our ever-increasing mobile and global audience on the devices they use, said Alexandra Hardiman, Executive Director, Mobile Product Development, The New York Times. “Through this special offer with Samsung, Times readers who may not yet be subscribers have the opportunity to explore the vast amount of sections, articles, blogs, videos and graphics available on our Android app."
• Bloomberg Businessweek+: Get fresh perspectives on business news and market trends along with exclusive content and interactive features. Get 1 year for free with the Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge.
“Read Bloomberg Businessweek+ weekly for a fresh perspective on global business news and market trends along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience,” said Andy Lack, Chairman of Bloomberg Media Group. “Download the free app on your Galaxy Note 4 and get your first year of Bloomberg Businessweek+ at no charge.”
• OnLive: With OnLive, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers will have the power of a high-end gaming PC in the palm of their hands. They’ll be able play a wide selection of hit PC and console-quality games on their Note 4 or Note Edge, and with the exclusive offer through Galaxy Gifts, they’ll get 3 months of unlimited gaming for FREE.
“OnLive lets gamers play the games they love, anytime and anywhere, through the power of the cloud. The addition of the OnLive app to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 makes it a high-end gaming machine, making games available that normally can’t be played on an Android tablet,” said Mark Jung, CEO of OnLive. “We’re excited to give Samsung customers a taste of cloud gaming with the gift of 3 free months of unlimited gaming.”
• 100% Games: Access and play Gameloft’s leading titles exclusively formatted for your Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge. Users are able to download Dungeon Hunter 4 for free and also receive an exclusive offer of 3,250 Gems worth $30 to use in the game.
“We are delighted to bring this amazing game and gift to Samsung users,” said Ludovic Blondel, Vice President OEM at Gameloft “ Dungeon Hunter 4 is a thrilling game and I am sure gamers will love to get EUR 20 worth of potions, weapons and more!”
• Diddeo: Diddeo is a fun, innovative, and easy way to make your own music videos or just capture special moments and combine them with your favorite song.
“It’s exciting to offer Diddeo as part of the Samsung Galaxy Gifts. Check out how easy it is to make your own music or sketch comedy video with the power of the new Galaxy Note 4 camera, add up to 35 filters and then share it with your friends via your favorite social media sites or even device to device,” said Damon Wayans, CEO of Akabe 5, the developer and publisher of Diddeo. “With Diddeo and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 camera, you have a powerful video making studio right in your pocket.”
• AmpliTube LE: A complete professional guitar & bass multi-effects processor, recording suite and riff-learning tool. Download AmpliTube LE with special unlocked features for free with the Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge.
“IK Multimedia comes from a heritage of developing studio quality software and related accessories for the musician. We have been on the forefront of taking our professional music technology and bringing it to mobile devices,” said Gary Kerzner, Managing Director, IK Multimedia. “For many years now, customers have asked, when Android? Now, together with Samsung, we are very excited to be the first to offer music creation solutions for the mobile musician on the Android platform with the new Samsung Note 4. Said many times, but now appropriate for the Samsung Note 4, "Plug In and Rock Out!”
• SketchBook for Galaxy: The special edition of Autodesk SketchBook exclusively customized for Galaxy Gifts provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers with professional-grade painting and drawing software and fully unlocked Pro features for free.
“The Galaxy Note 4 brings the S Pen experience with Autodesk SketchBook to the next level with its doubled sensitivity and ability to recognize speed, tilt, and rotation,” said Samir Hanna, vice president and general manager, Consumer and 3D Printing products, Autodesk. “With Samsung’s latest technologies we can bring our users an enhanced drawing experience on their Galaxy Note 4.”
• Parallels Access: Parallels Access is the fastest, simplest and most reliable way to remotely access all your Windows or Mac applications from your Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge. From accessing a single file that you forgot on your home computer to editing a complex document, Parallels Access gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you will be effective anytime and anywhere with just your mobile device. The 6 month free subscription offer for Galaxy Gifts provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 customers access with up to 5 computers.
“While traditional remote desktop products are trying to show a large desktop on a small mobile device, we worked hard to make remote access from mobile devices a truly simple and effective experience,” said Jack Zubarev, President of Parallels. “With this in mind, Parallels Access enables people to interact with full-featured Mac and PC apps with touch gestures just like the apps were made for their Android device.”
• ArtRage: Get creative with realistic paint when you download ArtRage through Galaxy Gifts free of charge! ArtRage gives you a packed toolbox of natural painting tools like oils and watercolors that let you release your inner artist!
“The Galaxy Note 4’s unique creative capabilities make it the perfect platform for our application,” said Matthew Fox-Wilson, Creative Director. “The Galaxy Note 4 and new S-Pen let users of ArtRage express their creative side with natural feeling tools that work just like an oil brush on canvas or a pencil on paper, even recognizing how you tilt the stylus.”
• Dropbox: Dropbox simplifies the work and personal lives of millions of people by letting them bring their documents, photos and videos anywhere and share them easily. The service has more than 300 million users and is used in over 4 million businesses, with 1 billion files saved per day. New Dropbox users can get 50 GB of included space for 2 years* with the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge.
*For Galaxy Note 4 US ATT Devices ONLY: 50GB of included space for 6 months
“We’re thrilled to deepen and extend our partnership with Samsung through new mobile integrations, starting on the Galaxy Note 4,” said Christine Moon, Head of Mobile Partnerships and Devices at Dropbox. “Samsung is the leader in mobile with a vast and growing global footprint. The new integrations will give Samsung and Dropbox users peace of mind, greater mobility, and easy access to Dropbox from their core Samsung apps"
• RealPlayer Cloud: The special edition of RealPlayer Cloud exclusively customized for Galaxy Gifts provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers with a free subscription service for 6 months. Don’t let your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge become a graveyard for all your videos. Unleash them into the Cloud, where they are safely stored until you are ready to watch or share with friends. RealPlayer Cloud works on any device - anytime and anywhere. Galaxy Note 4 users can enjoy a six-month 100GB subscription for free!
“Consumers today want to access their video content anytime, anywhere,” said Mike Mulica, President of Worldwide Sales and Business Development. “We are delighted to provide Galaxy Note 4 users with 6 months of free cloud storage to make video sharing easier than ever before.”
• Pocket: Save all the articles, videos, and web pages you want to view later with Pocket. Everything you save syncs across your devices, and you can even read articles offline. Get 6 months of Pocket Premium with yourSamsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge.
"We are delighted to partner with Samsung to bring Pocket, the world’s leading save-for-later service, to the Galaxy Note 4,” said Nate Weiner, CEO & Founder. “With Pocket available on the Note 4, users can access the articles and videos they've saved at anytime, and enjoy a beautiful viewing experience on the Note 4’s Quad HD Super AMOLED screen."
• Hancom Office 2014: Hancom Office 2014 for Android is an office application implemented and designed for the smartphone user environment. It provides a convenient interface, enabling you to easily edit documents from your smartphone. By using Hancom Office 2014 for Android, which provides enhanced compatibility and supports a variety of document formats, Android Smartphone users can fully experience the Smart Work environment everywhere.
“We are proud to have Hancom’s professional office technology preloaded on Samsung’s innovative Galaxy Note 4,” said Hong-goo Lee, CEO of Hancom, Inc. “This opportunity will further empower Hancom as a global software company.”
• Magisto: This special edition of Magisto available exclusively for Galaxy Gifts provides customers with 3 free months of Magisto Premium
“Millions of users around the world use Magisto to create unforgettable movie memories with their mobile devices in only minutes. Magisto on the Samsung Galaxy is a great experience and the Galaxy Note 4 makes movie creation and viewing with Magisto even more compelling,” said Poojitha Preena, Vice President of Chief Executive Officer Business Development. “Samsung is offering Galaxy Gifts with an abundance of free offers and we are pleased to offer an upgrade to our premium service as part of the Gift Pack."
• CameraAce: The special edition of CameraAce - Photo Slideshow, exclusively customized for Galaxy Gifts, provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers with 6 months of free subscription service.
"Once CameraAce hit the market, it became addictive. Fans absolutely love it. The enhanced and customized CameraAce app is perfect for the latest and greatest Samsung Galaxy. The combo of CameraAce and the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 brings an enhanced cutting-edge experience to any photo lover, said Chang Han, CEO. “Samsung is offering Galaxy Gifts with an abundance of free offers, and we are pleased to offer a free subscription as part of the Gift Pack."
• Perfect365: The special edition of Perfect365, exclusively customized for Galaxy Gifts, provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers with 8 free animation effects.
“Perfect365 is the ultimate selfie app enjoyed by millions around the world. With Perfect365's advanced portrait editing capabilities running on Samsung's latest Galaxy Note 4 device, users can have fun touching up their photos and experimenting with new looks every day. It is a beautiful marriage, one that allows users to put their best face forward,” said Sean Mao, VP of Business Development & Consumer Channel Operations. “Samsung is offering Galaxy Gifts with an abundance of free offers and we are pleased to offer free facial effects in Perfect365 as part of the Gift Pack.”
• PayPal: Pay faster, safer, and simpler when you use your fingerprint to login and shop with PayPal. Visit www.paypal.com/samsung from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4,Note Edge, Tab S, or S5 device to get access to special deals from some of your favorite online stores.
"With millions of people using PayPal to shop on mobile devices, it's more important than ever to make mobile shopping easy, frictionless and secure," said David Marcus, President of PayPal. “Fingerprint authentication capabilities on mobile devices means that consumers no longer need to sacrifice security for convenience. The Galaxy Note 4 implementation enables PayPal customers to shop at millions of merchants with a simple swipe of the finger. It's one of the most seamless payment experiences on a mobile device today.”
• Life360: This special offer from Life360 through Galaxy Gifts provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers with a free subscription to Life360’s Premium service for 6 months. It’s like giving your family superpowers!
“Life360 helps more than 40 million families and close friends stay connected and coordinated despite their busy schedules. You can also get peace of mind in knowing your loved ones are safe, even if they live on the other side of the world,” said Chris Hulls, CEO, Life360. “We’re excited to partner with Samsung in offering Galaxy Note 4 customers a 6 month free subscription for Life360 Premium."
• Workout Trainer: Workout Trainer provides thousands of multimedia workouts led by expert coaches. Workouts come equipped with dynamic, move-by-move video, photo, and text instructions. Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge users can enjoy a 6 month trial of Pro+ Membership experience.
“People want to live an active lifestyle but often lack guidance, motivation, and time," said Maria Ly, co-founder and CEO of Skimble. "Samsung and Skimble are putting fitness at the forefront by partnering together and turning the Galaxy Note 4 into a dynamic personal trainer that gives you turn-by-turn multimedia directions to getting fit. New Workout Trainer users signed up from a Note 4 with their Samsung Account can enjoy a 6 month free Pro+ membership experience.”
• TripAdvisor: The special edition of TripAdvisor customized for Galaxy Gifts provides Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge customers with extra features that enhance user experiences.
“With over 170 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go,” said Nathan Clapton, Vice President of Mobile Partnerships Team. “We are excited to offer special features for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 users.”
Full details and product images are available at http://www.samsungmobilepress.com/unpacked2014ep2/#galaxynote4/.
For more detail about the Galaxy Gift package offer, please visit http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynote4/galaxy_gifts.html.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.