Samsung Galaxy Studio - the ultimate mobile device experience to thrill attendees with new levels of wonder and engagement
Las Vegas, NV – January 07, 2014 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., today announced that it is bringing its Galaxy Studio experience to CES 2014. Located in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center and open for the duration of the show, the Samsung Galaxy Studio takes mobile user engagement and interaction to the next level. The Samsung Galaxy Studio will provide CES 2014 attendees with an in-depth product experience that showcases Samsung’s flagship Galaxy mobile devices, bringing them alive through interactive music performances, new product presentations, photo shoots, customized content creation, and more.
The Samsung Galaxy Studio will be divided into 5 interactive Zones, each dedicated to bringing the Samsung Galaxy experience to life for visitors; these include:
This section of the Galaxy Studio will showcase on-stage product presentation and eye-catching live performances to immediately capture attendee interest and raise excitement. Activities in the Performance Zone include:
• Product Presentations: Product overviews of the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear using real-life user case scenarios and easy to follow multi-media materials
• Live Music Performances: Entertaining, on-stage live music performances that utilize Samsung Galaxy Note devices
• Samsung Galaxy 11 Introduction: New Galaxy 11 content will be displayed on the big screen encouraging visitors to experience the products for themselves and create their own customized content
This section of the Galaxy Studio will provide visitors with a hands-on experience with Samsung flagship Galaxy mobile devices and the Samsung mobile security KNOX solution. Activities in the Experience Zone include:
• Product experience: Dedicated Samsung staff will be on hand to provide one point lesson and demonstrations on the Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Gear, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy S4, and Galaxy S4 Zoom.
• Samsung KNOX: Samsung staff will also be able to provide visitors with the opportunity to experience the Samsung KNOX solution through integrated Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Galaxy S4.
Galaxy 11 Zone
• The Galaxy 11 Zone in the Samsung Galaxy Studio will allow visitors to get their picture alongside life-size images of some of the world’s most famous soccer players – these include Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney, Radamel Falcao, Christiano Ronaldo and Landon Donavan.
• Visitors will then be able to claim a free print in a Samsung Galaxy photo frame from the concierge desk.
• Visitors to the Promotion Zone in the Samsung Galaxy Studio will be able to create their own Galaxy 11 T-shirt using a Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Gear.
The Galaxy Lounge at the Samsung Galaxy Studio will host product giveaways, showcase Galaxy accessories and provide visitors with welcome refreshment – these activities include:
• Giveaway distribution: Galaxy 11 T-shirts and Galaxy 11 photo frame.
• Free coffee promotion operated by worldwide coffee roasting company illy.
Full details, video content and product images are available at the Samsung microsite
at http://www.samsungces.com, http://www.samsungmobilepress.com, or mobile site at http://m.samsungces.com, http://m.samsungmobilepress.com as well.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.