Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0'', 2019), a new addition to the Galaxy tablet portfolio, comes with a lightweight and refined metallic design and a suite of value-added features. The new Galaxy Tab A is the ideal tablet for enjoying your favorite content, wherever you are.
Refined and Premium Design
- Galaxy Tab A features a sleek metallic design, giving it a premium look and feel
- With a thickness of 8mm and weighing just 345g1, the Galaxy Tab A is a compact device that is comfortable to grip and easy to hold in one hand
Optimized for Enjoying Your Favorite Content
- With a long-lasting 5100mAh battery and its 8” WXGA display with 16:10 ratio, the Galaxy Tab A enhances your video experience
- The Galaxy Tab A supports 32GB storage – and additional storage of up to 512GB with a MicroSD card – letting you keep all your favorite photos, videos and music in one place
Equipped with Value-Added Features
- Enjoy immersive content with 2-month free YouTube Premium, while a 3-month free Spotify Premium subscription lets you enjoy uninterrupted music, wherever you are2
- The new ‘Kids Home’ mode – which delivers fun and interactive features with a child-friendly interface – is easily accessible via Quick Panel
- ‘Family Share’ lets you stay closer to your family by allowing you to share schedules, notes, photos and reminders with each other3
2Only available in markets where the services are provided.
Premium benefits are only valid to new subscribers only.
3The “Family Share” feature is available for up to six members in a family group
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0'', 2019) Product Specifications
|Galaxy Tab A (8.0", 2019)|
|Dimension||210 x 124.4 x 8 mm|
|Display||8" WXGA TFT (1280x800)|
|AP||Quad Core 2.0GHz|
|Memory||2GB RAM, 32GB Storage + Micro SD Slot (up to 512GB)|
|Camera||Rear: 8MP AF / Front: 2MP|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, BT 4.2, USB type-B 2.0|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, Light Sensor|
*All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice.