Galaxy S20 Ultra
Display: 6.9-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Infinity-O Display (3200X1440), HDR10+ certified, 120Hz display support
Body: 76.0 x 166.9 x 8.8mm, 220g
|Galaxy S20 Ultra Specifications|
|Display||6.9-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display (3200X1440)
120Hz display support
|* Infinity-O Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal screen.
* Measured diagonally, Galaxy S20 Ultra's screen size is 6.9" in the full rectangle and 6.7" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Default screen refresh rate is 60Hz. Requires screen setting at 120Hz screen refresh rate.
- Ultra Wide: *12MP, F2.2(120˚)
- Wide-angle: *108MP, F1.8(79˚), PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto: **48MP, PDAF, F3.5(24˚), OIS
* Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
** 48MP for zooming only.
|Front||40MP, PDAF, F2.2(80˚)|
|Body||76.0 x 166.9 x 8.8mm, 220g
* 5G mmWave version weighs 222g.
|AP||- 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor *2.7㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.5㎓ + 2㎓
- 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor *2.8㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.4㎓ + 1.8㎓
* May differ by market and carrier.
16GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 512GB internal storage
12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 128/256GB internal storage
|* May differ by model, color, market and carrier.
* Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
|Expandable Memory & SIM||Single SIM model: one Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot): one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
* SIM card sold separately. Availability of Dual SIM may vary depending on country and carrier.
* MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
* eSIM supported on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra models. eSIM requires a wireless service plan and allows you to activate a mobile network plan without the use of a nano-SIM. eSIM availability may vary depending on country and carrier. Check with your carrier if your mobile network plan supports eSIM.
|* Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,855mAh for Galaxy S20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.|
|Charging||Improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0*
Fast Charging compatible on wired** and wireless***
* Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed.
** Wired charging compatible with QC2.0 and AFC
*** Wireless charging compatible with WPC
**** Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, Fold, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearables. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
|Network*||5G**: 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), 5G Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave, Dynamic Spectrum Sharing (DSS)
LTE***: Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 200Mbps Upload
* Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
** Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
*** LTE: LAA is only for US
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM
Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
Bluetooth® v 5.0 , ANT+, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
* Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain countries.
* May differ by market, carrier and service providers.
|Sensors||Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor|
|Authentication||Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
Biometric lock type: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
|Audio||Stereo speakers and Earphones sound by AKG
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included.)
*Earphones: Hybrid canal type, 2way dynamic unit
Audio playback format
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
|Video||Video playback format
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
*All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice